NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Monk vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: April 28, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-111)
- Malik Monk put up 21 points and two steals in his last game, a loss (123-116) against the Warriors.
- Monk’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (16.4) is 0.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Monk has pulled down 3.7 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Monk has collected 3.8 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Monk is averaging 1.9 made three-pointers on the year and 2.1 in his past 10 games.
- The 16.5-point over/under for Monk on Friday is 3.0 higher than his season scoring average (13.5).
- He collects 2.6 rebounds per game, 0.9 less than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has averaged 3.9 assists this season, 0.4 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has connected on 1.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total on Friday.
Monk vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Monk averages 16.4 points when playing the Warriors, 0.1 lower than his over/under for this game.
- Against the Warriors, Monk grabs 4.7 boards per game, 1.2 more than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Warriors, Monk dishes out assists at a lower rate — 0.1 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When squaring off against the Warriors, Monk averages 0.2 fewer made 3-pointers (2.3) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: