NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Morris vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers at Phoenix Suns
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-175)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-222)
- His last time out, in a 112-100 loss to the Suns, Marcus Morris put up nine points.
- Morris has scored 0.9 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Morris is averaging 3.2 rebounds, which is lower than his mark on the season (4.0).
- Morris is averaging 1.8 assists on the year and 1.1 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Morris is averaging 0.9 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (1.7).
- The 7.5-point over/under set for Morris on Tuesday is 3.7 less than his season scoring average (11.2).
- He has averaged 4.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- His assists average — 1.8 — is 1.3 higher than Tuesday’s over/under (0.5).
- He has knocked down 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (1.5).
Morris vs. Suns Props Insights
- Morris averages 13.6 points versus the Suns, 6.1 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Suns, Morris grabs 4.8 boards per game, 2.3 more than his prop for this game.
- Morris averages 1.4 assists when he plays the Suns, 0.9 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Suns, Morris averages 0.2 more made 3-pointers (1.7) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: