NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Smart vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+115)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-161)
- In his previous game, Marcus Smart totaled 22 points and four assists in a win (128-120) against the Hawks.
- In his past 10 games, Smart is averaging 15.5 points, which is higher than his mark on the year (11.5).
- In his past 10 games, Smart is averaging 0.5 more rebounds than his mark on the year (3.1).
- In his past 10 games, Smart is averaging 1.3 fewer assists than his mark for the year (6.3).
- Smart is averaging 1.9 made three-pointers on the season and 2.7 in his past 10 games.
- Smart’s scoring average (11.5) is equal to Monday’s points prop for him.
- His rebounding average — 3.1 per game — is 0.4 less than his prop bet in Monday’s game (3.5).
- He has averaged 6.3 assists this season, 1.8 more than his prop bet on Monday.
- He has connected on 1.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under on Monday (1.5).
Smart vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Smart is tallying 2.7 more points versus the 76ers than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the 76ers, Smart collects 2.8 boards per game, 0.7 less than his prop for this game.
- Smart averages 4.4 assists versus the 76ers. That’s 0.1 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- Smart averages 1.4 made treys in games against the 76ers, which is 0.1 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: