NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Plumlee vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 5.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-139)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+140)
- Last time out, on April 20, Mason Plumlee put up four points in a loss, 129-124, against the Suns.
- In his past 10 games, Plumlee is averaging 6.3 points, which is lower than his mark for the year (10.8).
- Plumlee’s 4.7 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this one.
- Plumlee has racked up assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 0.1 more per contest — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Plumlee has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- The 5.5-point total set for Plumlee on Saturday is 5.3 less than his season scoring average.
- He averages 3.3 more rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 5.5.
- His assists average — 3.1 — is 1.6 higher than Saturday’s over/under (1.5).
Plumlee vs. Suns Props Insights
- Plumlee is averaging 1.9 more points versus the Suns than his prop bet for this game.
- Plumlee is averaging six boards against the Suns. That’s 0.5 more than his prop for this game.
- Plumlee averages 2.4 assists when he plays the Suns, 0.9 more than his prop bet.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: