NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Strus vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-154)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-238)
- Max Strus totaled eight points in his previous game, a win (103-84) against the Celtics.
- In his past 10 games, Strus is averaging 11.0 points, which is lower than his mark on the year (11.5).
- Strus has collected 3.5 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.0 more than his prop total for this contest.
- In his past 10 games, Strus is averaging 1.1 assists, which is lower than his mark on the season (2.1).
- In his past 10 games, Strus is averaging 0.3 fewer made threes than his mark for the year (2.5).
- The 9.5-point prop total set for Strus on Thursday is 2.0 less than his scoring average on the season (11.5).
- His per-game rebounding average of 3.2 is 0.7 higher than his prop bet on Thursday (2.5).
- His assists average — 2.1 — is 1.6 higher than Thursday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He averages the same number of three-point makes as his prop bet on Thursday (2.5).
Strus vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Strus averages 14.8 points versus the Nuggets, 5.3 more than his over/under for this game.
- Against the Nuggets, Strus grabs 2.8 boards per game, 0.3 more than his prop for this game.
- Strus averages two assists when he plays the Nuggets, 1.5 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Nuggets, Strus averages 0.9 more made 3-pointers (3.4) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: