NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: ABC
|Grizzlies||-3.5 (-110)||O 228.5 (-110)||-165|
|Lakers||+3.5 (-110)||U 228.5 (-110)||+140|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Grizzlies vs. Lakers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers are meeting in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 1 up next.
Grizzlies vs. Lakers 2023 Key Stats
- This year, the Grizzlies games have gone over 228.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, 43 (out of 82) times.
- A total of 50 Los Angeles’ games this season (out of 82) have had more than 228.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 5.6 more points per game, 234.1, than this game’s total of 228.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (229.6) than this game’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- Memphis’ average point total in outings this season is 229.9, 1.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Lakers games this year is 5.3 more points than the point total of 228.5 in this outing.
Grizzlies vs. Lakers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Memphis has entered the game as favorites 63 times this season and won 48, or 76.2%, of those games.
- The Grizzlies have registered a 40-42-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 26-22 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Grizzlies games have hit the over 37 times.
- Los Angeles has come away with 23 wins in the 51 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Against the spread, the Lakers are 41-41-0 this year.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 15-21 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 44 of Los Angeles’ 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Grizzlies (- 3.5)
- Pick OU:
Grizzlies Key Players
- Ja Morant scores 26.2 points per game this season for the Grizzlies, also adding 5.9 rebounds and 8.1 assists.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. contributes with 18.6 points, one assist and 6.7 rebounds per contest.
- Desmond Bane hits 2.9 threes per game to lead active Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ blocks leader (among active players) is Jackson, who records three per game. Tyus Jones leads active players on Memphis averaging one steal a game.
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James tallies 28.9 points per game and also tacks on 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists per contest.
- This season, Anthony Davis is averaging 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per game.
- In addition, D’Angelo Russell contributes with 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds per game.
- Malik Beasley knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- The Lakers’ defensive efforts get a boost from Jarred Vanderbilt (1.1 steals per game) and Davis (two blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!