NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Porter vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+110)
- In his last game, Michael Porter Jr. had 15 points and 10 rebounds in a win (113-111) against the Lakers.
- Porter has scored 1.8 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Porter is averaging 7.9 rebounds, which is higher than his mark for the season (5.5).
- In his past 10 games, Porter is averaging 1.1 more assists than his mark for the year (1.0).
- Porter is averaging 3.0 made three-pointers for the season and 2.8 in his past 10 games.
- The 17.4 points Porter scores per game are 1.9 more than his over/under on Thursday (15.5).
- His rebounding average — 5.5 per game — is 2.0 less than his prop bet in Thursday’s game (7.5).
- His assists average — 1.0 — is 0.5 lower than Thursday’s over/under.
- His 3.0 made three-pointers average is 0.5 higher than his over/under on Thursday.
Porter vs. Heat Props Insights
- Porter averages 17.2 points versus the Heat, 1.7 more than his over/under for this game.
- Porter averages 6.8 boards when he suits up against the Heat, 0.7 less than his prop (7.5) for this game.
- Porter averages one assist versus the Heat. That’s 0.5 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When up against the Heat, Porter averages 0.3 more made 3-pointers (2.8) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: