NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Porter vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-238)
- In his previous game, Michael Porter Jr. tallied eight points, 10 rebounds and two steals in a win (112-109) against the Timberwolves.
- Porter has scored 17.4 points per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Porter is averaging 1.7 more rebounds than his mark for the year (5.5).
- Porter has handed out 1.0 assist per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- Porter has made 3.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- The 16.5-point total set for Porter on Saturday is 0.9 less than his season scoring average.
- His rebounding average — 5.5 per game — is 1.0 less than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (6.5).
- He averages 1.0 assist, 0.5 more than Saturday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He drains 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet total on Saturday (2.5).
Porter vs. Suns Props Insights
- Porter averages 12.8 points when playing the Suns, 3.7 lower than his over/under for this game.
- Porter averages 6.2 boards when he suits up against the Suns, 0.3 less than his prop (6.5) for this game.
- When playing against the Suns, Porter averages 1.3 assists, 0.8 more than his prop bet.
- When taking on the Suns, Porter averages 0.3 fewer made 3-pointers (2.2) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: