NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Conley vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Minnesota Timberwolves at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-143)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-128)
- Mike Conley recorded 19 points and eight assists in his most recent game, a win (114-108) against the Nuggets.
- Conley is averaging 11.9 points on the season, but 15.1 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Conley is averaging 2.9 rebounds, which is higher than his mark for the season (2.7).
- Conley is averaging 6.7 assists on the season and 5.3 in his past 10 games.
- Conley has made 2.5 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.5 more than his average for the season.
- The 13.5-point over/under set for Conley on Tuesday is 1.6 higher than his scoring average on the season.
- He averages 0.2 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 2.5.
- He averages 6.7 assists, 0.2 more than Tuesday’s prop bet (6.5).
- He drains 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under on Tuesday (2.5).
Conley vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Conley’s scoring average versus the Nuggets (13) is 0.5 below his over/under for this outing.
- In games against the Nuggets, Conley’s 2.4 boards per game are 0.1 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Nuggets, Conley collects assists at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- Conley has made 0.2 fewer treys per game against the Nuggets than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: