NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: TNT
|Bucks||-9.5 (-105)||O 219.5 (-105)||-400|
|Heat||+9.5 (-115)||U 219.5 (-115)||+325|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Bucks vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Milwaukee Bucks and the Miami Heat meet.
Bucks vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- Out of 82 games so far this season, the Bucks have played 53 with over 219.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total.
- This season, 39 of Miami’s 82 games have had a combined total higher than 219.5 points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 6.9 more points per game (226.4) than this game’s total (219.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (223.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 219.5 points.
- The average over/under Milwaukee has had set in games this year is 10.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Heat this season is 0.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Bucks vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Milwaukee has won 54, or 81.8%, of the 66 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Bucks have put together a record of 44-38-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 6-14.
- Bucks games have gone over the total 43 times this season.
- Miami has been victorious in seven, or 30.4%, of the 23 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Heat are 30-52-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 9.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Miami has seen 41 of its 82 games hit the over.
Bucks Key Players
- Giannis Antetokounmpo contributes with 31.1 points per game while adding 5.7 assists and 11.8 rebounds.
- Jrue Holiday is averaging 19.3 points, 7.4 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game this season.
- Among active players, the Bucks are led by Holiday from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Holiday records 1.2 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 2.5 blocks an outing.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Tyler Herro hits three treys per game.
- The Heat’s defensive effort gets a boost from Butler (1.8 steals per game) and Adebayo (0.8 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!