NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: ESPN
|Timberwolves||-5.5 (-110)||O 228.5 (-110)||-225|
|Thunder||+5.5 (-110)||U 228.5 (-110)||+180|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Timberwolves vs. Thunder, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Oklahoma City Thunder are facing off in the NBA Play-In Tournament.
Timberwolves vs. Thunder 2023 Key Stats
- This year, the Timberwolves games have finished over 228.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 42 (out of 82) times.
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over 228.5 total points scored in 51 of 82 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game, 233.3, than this game’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- The Timberwolves and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 more points per game than the over/under of 228.5 set in this outing.
- Minnesota’s average point total in outings this season is 231.6, 3.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Thunder games this season is 5.4 more points than the point total of 228.5 in this outing.
Timberwolves vs. Thunder Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Minnesota has won 20, or 54.1%, of the 37 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Timberwolves have put together a 38-43-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Timberwolves are 9-14 against the spread.
- Timberwolves games have gone over the total 37 times this season.
- Oklahoma City has come away with 22 wins in the 52 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Thunder’s record against the spread is 47-34-0.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 19-10 as 5.5-point underdogs or more.
- Oklahoma City has seen 45 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Thunder (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Timberwolves Key Players
- Anthony Edwards contributes 24.6 points per game while adding 5.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists for the Timberwolves.
- Rudy Gobert adds 13.4 points, 1.2 assists and 11.6 rebounds per outing, while Mike Conley contributes with 11.9 points, 6.7 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Edwards is the top active three-point shooter for the Timberwolves, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Edwards records 1.6 steals per game. Gobert collects 1.4 blocks a game.
Thunder Key Players
- Josh Giddey pours in 7.9 rebounds per game and 6.2 assists per game to go with the 16.6 points he tallies a contest.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has per-game averages of 31.4 points, 5.5 assists and 4.8 rebounds this season.
- Isaiah Joe averages 2.2 made threes per game.
- The Thunder’s defensive effort gets a boost from Gilgeous-Alexander (1.6 steals and one block per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!