NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Robinson vs. Cavaliers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 21, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 5.5 (-133)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+110)
Sigh Up with ClutchBet now! Bet $200 on Knicks vs Cavaliers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
- Mitchell Robinson, in his last game, put up two points and four blocks in a 107-90 loss to the Cavaliers.
- Robinson’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (6.6) is 1.1 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Robinson is averaging 10.6 rebounds, which is higher than his mark for the year (9.4).
- Robinson, over his last 10 games, is averaging 1.0 assist, which is higher than his mark on the year (0.9).
- Robinson has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his average for the season.
- Robinson’s 7.4 points per game are 1.9 more than Friday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.1 less rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 9.5.
- He averages 0.9 assists, 0.4 more than Friday’s prop bet (0.5).
Robinson vs. Cavaliers Props Insights
- Robinson is tallying 0.7 more points versus the Cavaliers than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the Cavaliers, Robinson grabs 7.4 boards per game, 2.1 less than his prop for this contest.
- Against the Cavaliers, Robinson picks up assists at the same rate as his prop for this matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: