NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Batum vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 5.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+125)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+125)
- His last time on the court, in a 129-124 loss to the Suns, Nicolas Batum put up two blocks.
- In his past 10 games, Batum is averaging 4.7 points, which is lower than his mark for the season (6.1).
- In his past 10 games, Batum is averaging 2.7 rebounds, which is lower than his mark on the year (3.8).
- Batum has racked up 1.9 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Batum has knocked down 1.4 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 fewer than his average for the season.
- Saturday’s points prop for Batum is 5.5. That is 0.6 less than his season average.
- He averages 0.3 more rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 3.5.
- His assists average — 1.6 — is 0.1 higher than Saturday’s over/under (1.5).
- He drains 1.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet total on Saturday (1.5).
Batum vs. Suns Props Insights
- Batum’s scoring average versus the Suns (4.9) is 0.6 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Suns, Batum pulls down 3.6 boards per game, 0.1 more than his prop for this game.
- Against the Suns, Batum picks up assists at the same rate as his prop for this matchup.
- Batum has made 0.5 fewer treys per game against the Suns than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: