NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jokic vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 13.5 (-110)
- Assists Prop: Over 9.5 (-149)
- In his last game, Nikola Jokic had 30 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists and three blocks in a win (113-111) against the Lakers.
- Jokic has scored 31.8 points per game in his past 10, which is 7.3 greater than his season average.
- In terms of rebounds, Jokic is averaging 13.7 boards in his past 10 games. That is 0.2 more than his prop total (13.5) for this contest.
- Jokic is averaging 9.8 assists on the year and 10.9 in his past 10 games.
- Jokic is averaging 0.8 made three-pointers for the year and 1.6 in his past 10 games.
- The 27.5-point over/under set for Jokic on Thursday is 3.0 higher than his scoring average on the season.
- His rebounding average — 11.8 per game — is 1.7 less than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (13.5).
- He has averaged 9.8 assists this season, 0.3 more than his prop bet on Thursday.
- He has made 0.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 less than his over/under on Thursday.
Jokic vs. Heat Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Jokic is averaging 5.3 fewer points versus the Heat.
- Against the Heat, Jokic pulls down 12.5 boards per game, 1.0 less than his prop for this contest.
- Jokic averages 8.5 assists when he plays the Heat, 1.0 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Jokic averages 0.8 made treys in matchups with the Heat, which is 0.7 below his over/under.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: