NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jokic vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 25.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 12.5 (-118)
- Assists Prop: Over 8.5 (-149)
- In his most recent game, Nikola Jokic had 28 points, 17 rebounds, 12 assists, two steals and two blocks in a win (112-109) against the Timberwolves.
- Jokic’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (23.8) is 1.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Jokic has collected 11.7 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 less than his prop total for this game.
- Jokic has averaged 8.9 assists in his past 10 games, 0.4 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Jokic has made 1.4 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.6 greater than his average for the season.
- The 24.5 points Jokic scores per game are 1.0 less than his prop total on Saturday (25.5).
- His rebounding average — 11.8 per game — is 0.7 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (12.5).
- He has averaged 9.8 assists this season, 1.3 more than his prop bet on Saturday.
- He has hit 0.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 fewer than his over/under on Saturday.
Jokic vs. Suns Props Insights
- Jokic is averaging 1.2 more points versus the Suns than his prop bet for this game.
- Jokic averages 13.3 boards versus the Suns, 0.8 more than his prop (12.5) for this contest.
- Jokic averages 7.3 assists versus the Suns. That’s 1.2 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- Jokic has made 0.3 fewer treys per game against the Suns than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: