NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jokic vs. Timberwolves Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 11.5 (-133)
- Assists Prop: Over 8.5 (-118)
- Nikola Jokic, in his most recent showing, posted 43 points, 11 rebounds, six assists and two steals in a 114-108 loss to the Timberwolves.
- Jokic is averaging 24.5 points for the season and 23.2 in his past 10 games.
- In terms of rebounds, Jokic is averaging 11.7 boards in his past 10 games. That is 0.2 more than his prop total (11.5) for this contest.
- Jokic has dished out 8.7 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.1 less than his average for the season.
- In his past 10 games, Jokic is averaging 1.1 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the season (0.8).
- Tuesday’s over/under for Jokic is 24.5. That is equal to his scoring average.
- He averages 0.3 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 11.5.
- His assists average — 9.8 — is 1.3 higher than Tuesday’s prop bet (8.5).
- He makes 0.8 three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (0.5).
Jokic vs. Timberwolves Props Insights
- Jokic is scoring 2.3 more points versus the Timberwolves than his prop bet for this game.
- Jokic averages 12.9 boards versus the Timberwolves, 1.4 more than his prop (11.5) for this contest.
- When playing versus the Timberwolves, Jokic averages 9.1 assists, 0.6 more than his prop bet.
- Jokic averages 1.1 made treys in games against the Timberwolves, 0.6 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: