NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Powell vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-133)
- Norman Powell, in his previous game on April 20 against the Suns, posted 42 points.
- In his past 10 games, Powell is averaging 19.0 points, which is higher than his mark for the season (17.0).
- Powell’s 2.8 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- Powell, over his last 10 games, is averaging 2.2 assists, which is higher than his mark for the year (1.8).
- In his past 10 games, Powell is averaging 0.6 fewer made threes than his mark on the year (1.9).
- Saturday’s over/under for Powell is 26.5. That’s 9.5 more than his season average.
- He averages 1.6 less rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- He has collected 1.8 assists per game, 0.7 less than Saturday’s prop bet (2.5).
- He makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under on Saturday (2.5).
Powell vs. Suns Props Insights
- Powell’s scoring average versus the Suns (19.6) is 6.9 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Powell averages 3.4 boards when he suits up against the Suns, 1.1 less than his prop (4.5) for this contest.
- Powell averages 1.1 assists versus the Suns. That’s 1.4 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When matching up with the Suns, Powell averages 0.4 fewer made 3-pointers (2.1) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: