NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: ABC
|Nuggets||-8.5 (-107)||O 218.5 (-114)||-370|
|Heat||+8.5 (-108)||U 218.5 (-106)||+296|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Denver Nuggets and the Miami Heat meet in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Nuggets vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- The Nuggets and their opponent have combined to score over 218.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in 29 of 40 games this year.
- This season, 22 of Miami’s 41 total matchups have gone over 218.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 225.3 points per game combined, 6.8 more than the over/under of 218.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game, 222.3, than this matchup’s total of 218.5 points.
- Denver’s average point total in outings this season is 228.3, 9.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Heat this season is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nuggets vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 22, or 75.9%, of those games.
- The Nuggets have registered an 18-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Nuggets are 5-5 against the spread.
- Nuggets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 41 chances this season.
- Miami has come away with five wins in the 13 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Heat are 14-21-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of Miami’s 41 games so far this season, 10 have hit the over.
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes three threes per game to lead active Nuggets.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope grabs 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks a game.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo is at the top of the Heat scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.4 points per game and 9.2 rebounds per game to go with 3.2 assists per contest this season.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Max Strus cashes in on 2.5 treys per game.
- Butler’s 1.8 steals and Adebayo’s 0.8 blocks per game are key to the Heat’s defensive effort.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!