NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: ABC
|Nuggets||-8.5 (-109)||O 214.5 (-109)||-370|
|Heat||+8.5 (-109)||U 214.5 (-109)||+295|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals, with Game 2 coming up.
Nuggets vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- This year, the Nuggets games have finished over 214.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, 30 (out of 40) times.
- This year, 24 of Miami’s 41 games have had a combined total of more than 214.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 10.8 more points per game (225.3) than this matchup’s total of 214.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 more points per game (222.3) than this game’s total of 214.5 points.
- The average total in Denver’s games this year is 13.8 more points than the over/under of 214.5 in this game.
- The average over/under for Heat games this year is 4.8 more points than the point total of 214.5 for this outing.
Nuggets vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Denver has been favored 29 times and won 22, or 75.9%, of those games.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 18 times over 32 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Nuggets have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- Nuggets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 41 chances this season.
- Miami has come away with five wins in the 13 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Heat’s record against the spread is 14-21-0.
- Miami has played 41 games this year, and 10 of them have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 8.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic contributes 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. knocks down three threes per game to lead active Nuggets.
- Denver’s blocks leader (among active players) is Aaron Gordon, who averages 0.8 per game. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads active players on Denver averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- The Heat have gotten 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds out of Jimmy Butler this season.
- Max Strus cashes in on 2.5 treys per game.
- The Heat’s defensive effort gets a lift from Butler (1.8 steals per game) and Adebayo (0.8 blocks per game).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!