NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: ABC
|Nuggets||-2.5 (-109)||O 215.5 (-109)||-133|
|Heat||+2.5 (-109)||U 215.5 (-109)||+113|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Denver Nuggets and the Miami Heat square off in Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
Nuggets vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- Out of 40 games thus far this year, the Nuggets have had 30 with over 215.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total.
- This season, 22 of Miami’s 41 total matchups have gone over 215.5 total points scored.
- The Nuggets and the Heat combine to average 9.8 more points per game than the over/under of 215.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 222.3 points per game, 6.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total in Denver’s games this year is 12.8 more points than the total of 215.5 in this game.
- The average point total for the Heat this season is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nuggets vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has won 22, or 75.9%, of the 29 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Nuggets have gone 18-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 13-9-1.
- Games involving the Nuggets have hit the over 11 times out of 41 chances this season.
- Miami has been an underdog in 13 games this season and has come away with the win five times (38.5%) in those contests.
- Against the spread, the Heat are 14-21-0 this season.
- The Heat are 5-3 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Miami has seen 10 of its 41 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic puts up 24.5 points per game while tacking on 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists.
- Among active players, the Nuggets are led by Michael Porter Jr. from long distance. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks a contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has the top Heat spot in two categories among active players: scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game). He also dishes out 3.2 assists per contest.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Max Strus makes 2.5 treys per game.
- The Heat’s defensive effort gets a boost from Butler (1.8 steals per game) and Adebayo (0.8 blocks per game).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!