NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: ABC
|Nuggets||-3.5 (-109)||O 210.5 (-109)||-149|
|Heat||+3.5 (-109)||U 210.5 (-109)||+125|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the NBA Finals, the Denver Nuggets and the Miami Heat meet.
Nuggets vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- Of 40 games thus far this year, the Nuggets have had 32 with over 210.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total.
- This season, 27 of Miami’s 41 games have had a combined total of more than 210.5 points scored.
- These two teams average a combined 225.3 points per game, 14.8 more points than the total of 210.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.8 more points per game (222.3) than this matchup’s total of 210.5 points.
- Denver’s average point total in matchups this year is 228.3, 17.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Heat games this year is 8.8 more points than the point total of 210.5 for this outing.
Nuggets vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Denver has won 22 out of the 29 games, or 75.9%, in which it has been favored.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 18 times over 32 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets are 12-8-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Nuggets games have gone over the total 11 times out of 41 chances this season.
- Miami has been victorious in five, or 38.5%, of the 13 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Heat have beaten the spread 14 times in 41 games.
- The Heat are 5-2 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Miami has played 41 games this year, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 3.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic has a statline of 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes 3.0 threes per game to lead active Nuggets.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks a contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo is at the top of the Heat scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.4 points per game and 9.2 rebounds per game to go with 3.2 assists per contest this season.
- Jimmy Butler’s per-game averages this season are 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds.
- Max Strus knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Butler’s 1.8 steals and Adebayo’s 0.8 blocks per game are vital to the Heat’s defensive effort.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!