NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: ESPN
|Nuggets||-5.5 (-105)||O 223.5 (-109)||-204|
|Lakers||+5.5 (-111)||U 223.5 (-111)||+171|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Lakers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NBA Playoffs will see the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers face off in the Western Conference Finals, with Game 1 next to come.
Nuggets vs. Lakers 2023 Key Stats
- The Nuggets and their opponent have combined to score over 223.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in 25 of 40 games this year.
- This year, 27 of Los Angeles’ 39 games have had a combined total higher than 223.5 points scored.
- The Nuggets and the Lakers combine to average 9.5 more points per game than the total of 223.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 229.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Denver’s average total in matchups this year has been 228.3, 4.8 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- Lakers games this season have averaged a total of 233.8 points, 10.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Denver has won 22 out of the 29 games, or 75.9%, in which it has been favored.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread in a game 18 times this season (18-13-1).
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 10-8 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving the Nuggets have hit the over 11 times out of 39 chances this season.
- Los Angeles has come away with 10 wins in the 22 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Lakers are 15-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have won twice ATS (2-3) as a 5.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of Los Angeles’ 39 games so far this season, 10 have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top active three-point shooter for the Nuggets, knocking down three per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks an outing.
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James pours in 28.9 points per game. He also adds 8.3 rebounds per outing and 6.8 assists per contest.
- This season, Anthony Davis has a statline of 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per game.
- In addition, D’Angelo Russell contributes with 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds per game.
- Malik Beasley hits 2.9 threes per game.
- The Lakers’ defensive efforts get a boost from Jarred Vanderbilt’s 1.1 steals and Davis’ two blocks per game.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!