NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT
|Nuggets||-2.5 (-110)||O 226.5 (-110)||-140|
|Suns||+2.5 (-110)||U 226.5 (-110)||+115|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Suns, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns are meeting in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 1 next to come.
Nuggets vs. Suns 2023 Key Stats
- The Nuggets and their opponent have combined to score over 226.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in 46 of 82 games this season.
- This season, 41 of Phoenix’s 82 total matchups have gone over 226.5 total points scored.
- The Nuggets and the Suns combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 226.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 224.1 points per game, 2.4 fewer than the point total for this game.
- Denver’s average total in outings this year has been 228.3, 1.8 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average point total for the Suns this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Nuggets vs. Suns Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has been the favorite in 61 games this season and won 43 (70.5%) of those contests.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread in a matchup 45 times this season (45-37-0).
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 29-28 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Nuggets games have gone over the total 38 times this season.
- Phoenix has been an underdog in 28 games this season and has come away with the win eight times (28.6%) in those contests.
- The Suns have 43 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 11-11 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Phoenix has played 82 games this year, and 42 of them have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic puts up 24.5 points per game while also adding 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists.
- Among active players, the Nuggets are led by Michael Porter Jr. from beyond the arc. He makes three shots from deep per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope records 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks an outing.
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker scores 27.8 points per game. He also contributes 4.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game this season.
- This season, Deandre Ayton has a statline of 18 points, 1.7 assists and 10 rebounds per game.
- In addition, Chris Paul adds 13.9 points, 8.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Booker knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- The Suns’ defensive effort gets a lift from Paul (1.5 steals per game) and Bismack Biyombo (1.4 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!