NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT
|Nuggets||-4.5 (-110)||O 227.5 (-110)||-190|
|Suns||+4.5 (-110)||U 227.5 (-110)||+155|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Suns, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Denver Nuggets will meet the Phoenix Suns.
Nuggets vs. Suns 2023 Key Stats
- This season, the Nuggets games have gone over 227.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 40 (out of 82) times.
- A total of 41 Phoenix’s games this season (out of 82) have gone over 227.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 229.4 points per game combined, 1.9 more than the total of 227.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 224.1 points per game, 3.4 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average total Denver has had in its games this season is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for the Suns this season is 2.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Nuggets vs. Suns Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 61 times this season and won 43, or 70.5%, of those games.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 45 times over 82 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 26-21 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Nuggets games have hit the over 38 times.
- Phoenix has been an underdog in 28 games this season and has come away with the win eight times (28.6%) in those contests.
- Against the spread, the Suns are 43-38-0 this season.
- The Suns’ ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or greater is 7-6.
- Phoenix has played 82 games this season, and 42 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic has recorded a statline of 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top active three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting three per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks a game.
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker tallies 27.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists per contest.
- This season, Deandre Ayton is averaging 18 points, 1.7 assists and 10 rebounds per game.
- Chris Paul also adds 13.9 points, 8.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Booker hits 2.1 threes per game.
- The Suns’ defensive efforts get a lift from Paul’s 1.5 steals and Bismack Biyombo’s 1.4 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!