NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT
|Nuggets||-4.5 (-114)||O 228.5 (-107)||-192|
|Suns||+4.5 (-102)||U 228.5 (-113)||+162|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Suns, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Denver Nuggets will meet the Phoenix Suns.
Nuggets vs. Suns 2023 Key Stats
- The Nuggets have played 20 games with more than 228.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, this year.
- Phoenix has played in 18 games this season (48.6% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 228.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 more points per game, 229.4, than this matchup’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 224.1 points per game, 4.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under Denver has had set in games this season is 0.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Suns games this season is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 228.5 for this outing.
Nuggets vs. Suns Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 22, or 75.9%, of those games.
- The Nuggets are 18-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Nuggets are 12-8-1 against the spread.
- Nuggets games have gone over the total 11 times out of 37 chances this season.
- Phoenix has been an underdog in 16 games this season and has come away with the win five times (31.2%) in those contests.
- Against the spread, the Suns are 18-13-0 this season.
- The Suns have won twice ATS (2-3) as a 4.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, 10 of Phoenix’s 37 games have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic has recorded a statline of 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top active three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Denver’s blocks leader (among active players) is Aaron Gordon, who records 0.8 per game. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads active players on Denver averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker holds the top spot on the Suns scoring and assist lists among active players, tallying 27.8 points and 5.5 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton has per-game averages of 18.0 points, 1.7 assists and 10.0 rebounds this season.
- Booker makes 2.1 treys per game.
- The Suns’ defensive efforts get a boost from Josh Okogie (0.8 steals per game) and Bismack Biyombo (1.4 blocks per game).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!