NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT, ALT, and BSN
|Nuggets||-8.5 (-110)||O 223.5 (-110)||-375|
|Timberwolves||+8.5 (-110)||U 223.5 (-110)||+300|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Timberwolves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Denver Nuggets and the Minnesota Timberwolves square off.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves 2023 Key Stats
- Out of 82 games thus far this year, the Nuggets have played 55 with more than 223.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under.
- This season, 46 of Minnesota’s 82 games have had a combined total of more than 223.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 8.1 more points per game, 231.6, than this game’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- The Nuggets and the Timberwolves have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 more points per game than the over/under of 223.5 set for this outing.
- Denver’s average total in outings this season has been 228.3, 4.8 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves this year is 8.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 61 times this season and won 43, or 70.5%, of those games.
- The Nuggets have put together a record of 45-37-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 10-13.
- Games involving the Nuggets have hit the over 38 times this season.
- Minnesota has been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and has walked away with the win 21 times (48.8%) in those games.
- Against the spread, the Timberwolves are 38-43-0 this year.
- The Timberwolves have won twice ATS (2-2) as a 8.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This year, 37 of Minnesota’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 8.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic has put up 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top active three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on three per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope records 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks an outing.
Timberwolves Key Players
- Anthony Edwards scores 24.6 points per game. He also contributes 5.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game this season.
- Rudy Gobert has per-game averages of 13.4 points, 1.2 assists and 11.6 rebounds this season.
- Mike Conley has also chipped in with 11.9 points, 6.7 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Edwards averages 2.7 made threes per game.
- The Timberwolves’ defensive effort gets a boost from Edwards (1.6 steals per game) and Gobert (1.4 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!