NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: TNT, BSN, and ALT
|Nuggets||-2.5 (-115)||O 224.5 (-110)||-145|
|Timberwolves||+2.5 (-105)||U 224.5 (-110)||+120|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Timberwolves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Denver Nuggets and the Minnesota Timberwolves square off.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves 2023 Key Stats
- This season, the Nuggets games have finished over 224.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, 52 (out of 82) times.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over 224.5 total points scored in 46 of 82 total matchups this year.
- These teams average 231.6 points per game combined, 7.1 more than the total of 224.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game, 228.3, than this game’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- The average point total for Denver’s games this year is 3.8 more points than the total of 224.5 in this matchup.
- Timberwolves games this season have averaged a total of 231.6 points, 7.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has been the favorite in 61 games this season and won 43 (70.5%) of those contests.
- The Nuggets are 45-37-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Nuggets are 29-28 against the spread.
- Nuggets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 38 times this season.
- Minnesota has been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and has walked away with the win 21 times (48.8%) in those games.
- The Timberwolves are 38-43-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Timberwolves are 20-14.
- Minnesota has played 82 games this season, and 37 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic has put up 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top active three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on three per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 1.5 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks a game.
Timberwolves Key Players
- Anthony Edwards scores 24.6 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds per outing and 4.4 assists per contest.
- Rudy Gobert has per-game averages of 13.4 points, 1.2 assists and 11.6 rebounds this season.
- Mike Conley has also chipped in with 11.9 points, 6.7 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Edwards averages 2.7 made threes per game.
- The Timberwolves’ defensive efforts get a lift from Edwards’ 1.6 steals and Gobert’s 1.4 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!