NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBA TV, ALT, and BSNX
|Nuggets||-9.5 (-110)||O 221.5 (-110)||-450|
|Timberwolves||+9.5 (-110)||U 221.5 (-110)||+350|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Nuggets vs. Timberwolves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Denver Nuggets will face the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves 2023 Key Stats
- Nuggets games have gone over 221.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, 58 times (out of 82) this year.
- A total of 52 Minnesota’s games this season (out of 82) have had more than 221.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 10.1 more points per game, 231.6, than this matchup’s total of 221.5 points.
- The Nuggets and the Timberwolves have seen their opponents average a combined 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 221.5 set for this game.
- Denver’s average point total in outings this season is 228.3, 6.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves this season is 10.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Denver has been the favorite in 61 games this season and won 43 (70.5%) of those contests.
- The Nuggets are 45-37-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Nuggets have gone 9-12 against the spread.
- This season, 38 of the Nuggets’ games have gone over the point total.
- Minnesota has been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and has walked away with the win 21 times (48.8%) in those games.
- The Timberwolves’ record against the spread is 38-43-0.
- The Timberwolves have won once ATS (1-2) as a 9.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Minnesota has seen 37 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 9.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets Key Players
- Nikola Jokic averages 24.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 9.8 assists for the Nuggets.
- Michael Porter Jr. hits three threes per game to lead active Nuggets.
- Denver’s blocks leader (among active players) is Aaron Gordon, who collects 0.8 per game. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads active players on Denver averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
Timberwolves Key Players
- Anthony Edwards pours in 24.6 points per game. He also contributes 5.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game this season.
- This season, Rudy Gobert has a statline that includes 13.4 points, 1.2 assists and 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Mike Conley has also chipped in with 11.9 points, 6.7 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Edwards hits 2.7 threes per game.
- The Timberwolves’ defensive efforts get a lift from Edwards (1.6 steals per game) and Gobert (1.4 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!