NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN
|76ers||-8.5 (-110)||O 214.5 (-110)||-350|
|Nets||+8.5 (-110)||U 214.5 (-110)||+275|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on 76ers vs. Nets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Philadelphia 76ers will face the Brooklyn Nets.
76ers vs. Nets 2023 Key Stats
- The 76ers and their opponent have combined to score over 214.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in 56 of 82 games this year.
- Brooklyn has played in 57 games this year (69.5% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 214.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 228.6 points per game, 14.1 more points than the total of 214.5 set for this game.
- The 76ers and the Nets have seen their opponents average a combined 8.9 more points per game than the over/under of 214.5 set for this outing.
- Philadelphia’s average total in outings this year has been 226.1, 11.6 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for the Nets this season is 11.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
76ers vs. Nets Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Philadelphia has been the favorite in 56 games this season and won 41 (73.2%) of those contests.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in a matchup 48 times this season (48-34-0).
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- 76ers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 47 times this season.
- Brooklyn has been chosen as underdogs in 38 games this year and has walked away with the win 14 times (36.8%) in those games.
- Against the spread, the Nets are 43-39-0 this season.
- As 8.5-point underdogs or greater, the Nets are 4-1 against the spread.
- There have been 37 Brooklyn games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 8.5)
- Pick OU:
76ers Key Players
- Joel Embiid contributes with 33.1 points per game for the 76ers while also adding 10.2 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- James Harden is averaging 21 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds a game this season.
- Harden is the top active three-point shooter for the 76ers, connecting on 2.8 per game.
- De’Anthony Melton records 1.6 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.7 blocks an outing.
Nets Key Players
- Mikal Bridges tallies 20.1 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per outing and 3.3 assists per contest.
- This season, Nicolas Claxton has a statline of 12.6 points, 1.9 assists and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie also contributes with 17.3 points, 6.5 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Dinwiddie cashes in on 2.3 treys per game.
- The Nets’ defensive efforts get a lift from Bridges (1.1 steals per game) and Claxton (2.5 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!