NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: TNT, NBCS-PH, and YES
|76ers||-10.5 (-105)||O 213.5 (-115)||-500|
|Nets||+10.5 (-115)||U 213.5 (-105)||+375|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on 76ers vs. Nets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NBA Playoffs will see the Philadelphia 76ers and the Brooklyn Nets face off in the opening round, with Game 2 coming up.
76ers vs. Nets 2023 Key Stats
- 76ers games have finished over 213.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, 57 times (out of 82) this season.
- This season, 61 of Brooklyn’s 82 total matchups have gone over 213.5 total points scored.
- The 76ers and Nets average 15.1 more points between them than the total of 213.5 for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.9 more points per game, 223.4, than this game’s over/under of 213.5 points.
- The average total Philadelphia has had set in games this season is 12.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Nets games this year is 12.4 more points than the point total of 213.5 for this outing.
76ers vs. Nets Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Philadelphia has been the favorite in 56 games this season and won 41 (73.2%) of those contests.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in a game 48 times this season (48-34-0).
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, 76ers games have hit the over 47 times.
- Brooklyn has won in 14, or 36.8%, of the 38 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Against the spread, the Nets are 43-39-0 this season.
- The Nets have covered every time (1-0) as a 10.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 37 Brooklyn games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 10.5)
- Pick OU:
76ers Key Players
- Joel Embiid contributes with 33.1 points per game for the 76ers while adding 10.2 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- James Harden is averaging 21 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds per game this season.
- Among active players, the 76ers are led by Harden from beyond the arc. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- De’Anthony Melton averages 1.6 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.7 blocks a contest.
Nets Key Players
- Mikal Bridges tallies 20.1 points per game. He also contributes 4.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game this season.
- This season, Nicolas Claxton has a statline of 12.6 points, 1.9 assists and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has also added 17.3 points, 6.5 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Dinwiddie knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- The Nets’ defensive effort gets a boost from Bridges’ 1.1 steals and Claxton’s 2.5 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!