NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: TNT and BSSC
|Suns||-7.5 (-105)||O 226.5 (-110)||-300|
|Clippers||+7.5 (-115)||U 226.5 (-110)||+230|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Suns vs. Clippers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Phoenix Suns and the Los Angeles Clippers square off.
Suns vs. Clippers 2023 Key Stats
- The Suns have played 41 games with over 226.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- This season, 37 of Los Angeles’ 82 total matchups have gone over 226.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game, 227.2, than this game’s over/under of 226.5 points.
- The Suns and the Clippers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game than the point total of 226.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Phoenix’s games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the over/under of 226.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Clippers games this year is 0.2 more points than the point total of 226.5 in this outing.
Suns vs. Clippers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Phoenix has won 36, or 73.5%, of the 49 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Suns are 43-38-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Suns are 10-10 against the spread.
- This season, 42 of the Suns’ games have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles has come away with nine wins in the 30 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Clippers have beaten the spread 40 times in 82 games.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or more, the Clippers have one win ATS (1-4) this season.
- This year, 40 of Los Angeles’ 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Clippers (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker averages 27.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists for the Suns.
- Chris Paul contributes with 13.9 points, 8.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game, and Deandre Ayton adds 18 points, 1.7 assists and 10 rebounds per outing.
- Among active players, the Suns are led by Booker from long distance. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Paul records 1.5 steals per game. Bismack Biyombo collects 1.4 blocks a game.
Clippers Key Players
- Kawhi Leonard racks up 23.8 points per game. He also adds 6.5 rebounds per outing and 3.9 assists per contest.
- Ivica Zubac has per-game averages of 10.8 points, one assist and 9.9 rebounds this season.
- Russell Westbrook has also chipped in with 15.9 points, 7.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Eric Gordon hits 1.9 treys per game.
- The Clippers’ defensive effort gets a boost from Westbrook’s one steal and Zubac’s 1.3 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!