NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tucker vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia 76ers at Boston Celtics
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+115)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+155)
- Last time out, on April 22, PJ Tucker put up three points and two steals in a win, 96-88, against the Nets.
- In his past 10 games, Tucker is averaging 4.1 points, which is higher than his mark for the year (3.5).
- In his past 10 games, Tucker is averaging 4.6 rebounds, which is higher than his mark for the season (3.9).
- Tucker has dished out assists in his past 10 contests at a lower rate — 0.1 fewer per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Tucker is averaging 0.3 more made threes than his mark for the year (0.7).
- Tucker’s 3.5-point scoring average is 1.0 less than Monday’s over/under.
- He averages 1.6 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 5.5.
- His assists average — 0.8 — is 0.7 lower than Monday’s prop bet.
- He has hit 0.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under on Monday (0.5).
Tucker vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Tucker’s scoring average versus the Celtics, which is 6.1, is 1.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Tucker averages 5.7 boards versus the Celtics, 0.2 more than his prop (5.5) for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Celtics, Tucker collects assists at a lower rate — 0.2 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When up against the Celtics, Tucker averages 0.7 more made 3-pointers (1.2) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: