NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grimes vs. Cavaliers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 21, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-111)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-105)
- In a 107-90 loss to the Cavaliers (his last time out), Quentin Grimes posted four points and three steals.
- In his past 10 games, Grimes is averaging 7.1 more points than his mark for the season (11.3).
- In his past 10 games, Grimes is averaging 1.2 more rebounds than his mark for the season (3.2).
- Grimes has averaged 3.6 assists in his past 10 games, 2.1 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Grimes is averaging 2.2 made three-pointers for the season and 3.8 in his past 10 games.
- The 8.5-point total set for Grimes on Friday is 2.8 less than his season scoring average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 3.2 is 0.7 higher than his prop bet on Friday (2.5).
- He averages 2.1 assists, 0.6 more than Friday’s prop bet (1.5).
- He makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet total on Friday (1.5).
Grimes vs. Cavaliers Props Insights
- Grimes’ scoring average versus the Cavaliers (7.9) is 0.6 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Grimes averages 2.9 boards versus the Cavaliers, 0.4 more than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Cavaliers, Grimes dishes out assists at a lower rate — 0.1 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When up against the Cavaliers, Grimes averages 0.2 more made 3-pointers (1.7) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: