NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grimes vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-139)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-125)
- His last time on the court, in a 108-101 loss to the Heat, Quentin Grimes put up four points.
- Grimes’ points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (15.1) is 6.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Grimes has collected 3.2 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- Grimes is averaging 2.1 assists for the year and 2.4 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Grimes is averaging 3.0 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the season (2.2).
- The 8.5-point over/under set for Grimes on Tuesday is 2.8 less than his season scoring average (11.3).
- He averages 0.7 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 2.5.
- He has averaged 2.1 assists this season, 0.6 more than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- His 2.2 made three-pointers average is 0.7 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
Grimes vs. Heat Props Insights
- Grimes’ scoring average versus the Heat, which is 10.5, is 2.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Grimes is averaging 2.8 boards against the Heat. That’s 0.3 more than his prop for this contest.
- Grimes averages 1.6 assists when he plays the Heat, 0.1 more than his prop bet.
- Grimes averages 2.6 made treys in games against the Heat, 1.1 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: