NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Raptors (-5.5)
- Total: 214.5
- Raptors Moneyline: -210
- Bulls Moneyline: +170
The Toronto Raptors will meet the Chicago Bulls in NBA Play-In Tournament action.
Raptors vs. Bulls Key Stats
- Of 82 games so far this season, the Raptors have had 61 with more than 214.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total.
- A total of 56 Chicago’s games this season (out of 82) have gone over 214.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 11.5 more points per game (226) than this matchup’s over/under (214.5).
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 223.2 points per game, 8.7 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under Toronto has had in its games this year is 9.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average total for Bulls games this season is 10.5 more points than the point total of 214.5 in this outing.
Raptors vs. Bulls Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Toronto has been favored 50 times and won 31, or 62%, of those games.
- The Raptors are 43-39-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Raptors are 14-12 against the spread.
- Raptors games have gone over the total 44 times this season.
- Chicago has come away with 20 wins in the 47 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Bulls are 43-39-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 13-6 as 5.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 37 Chicago games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Pick ATS: Bulls (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Raptors Key Players
- Pascal Siakam contributes 24.2 points per game while adding 7.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists for the Raptors.
- Jakob Poeltl adds 12.5 points, 2.7 assists and 9.1 rebounds per matchup, while Fred VanVleet contributes with 19.3 points, 7.2 assists and 4.1 rebounds a game.
- Among active players, the Raptors are led by VanVleet from long distance. He connects on three shots from deep per game.
- Toronto’s blocks leader (among active players) is Poeltl, who averages 1.2 per game. OG Anunoby leads active players on Toronto averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
Bulls Key Players
- Zach LaVine puts up 24.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest.
- This season, Nikola Vucevic has a statline of 17.6 points, 3.2 assists and 11 rebounds per game.
- DeMar DeRozan has also chipped in with 24.5 points, 5.1 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
- LaVine averages 2.6 made threes per game.
- Alex Caruso’s 1.4 steals and Patrick Williams’ 0.9 blocks per game are important to the Bulls’ defensive production.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!