NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barrett vs. Cavaliers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 21, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+125)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+145)
- In a 107-90 loss to the Cavaliers (his last time out), RJ Barrett recorded 14 points.
- In his past 10 games, Barrett is averaging 16.1 points, which is lower than his mark on the season (19.6).
- Barrett has averaged 4.1 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 0.4 less than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Barrett is averaging 2.8 assists on the season and 3.2 in his past 10 games.
- Barrett has made 1.2 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.5 fewer than his season average.
- The 19.6 points Barrett scores per game are 4.1 more than his prop total on Friday (15.5).
- He has averaged 5.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has averaged 2.8 assists this season, 0.3 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has connected on 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet total on Friday (1.5).
Barrett vs. Cavaliers Props Insights
- Barrett averages 14.9 points when playing the Cavaliers, 0.6 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Cavaliers, Barrett collects 4.8 boards per game, 0.3 more than his prop for this game.
- When he’s up against the Cavaliers, Barrett collects assists at a lower rate — 0.4 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When taking on the Cavaliers, Barrett averages 0.1 fewer made 3-pointers (1.4) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: