NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barrett vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-133)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-128)
- His last time on the court, in a 106-95 win over the Cavaliers, RJ Barrett recorded 21 points and four assists.
- In his past 10 games, Barrett is averaging 17.8 points, which is lower than his mark for the year (19.6).
- Barrett has collected 4.5 rebounds per game in his past 10, equal to his prop total for this game.
- Barrett has averaged 2.9 assists in his past 10 games, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- Barrett has knocked down 1.2 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.5 less than his average for the season.
- Tuesday’s over/under for Barrett is 18.5. That’s 1.1 less than his season average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 5.0 is 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (4.5).
- He averages 2.8 assists, 0.3 more than Tuesday’s prop bet (2.5).
- He has made 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (1.5).
Barrett vs. Heat Props Insights
- Barrett’s scoring average versus the Heat, which is 19, is 0.5 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Barrett is averaging 5.3 boards versus the Heat. That’s 0.8 more than his prop for this contest.
- Against the Heat, Barrett picks up assists at the same rate as his prop for this matchup.
- When up against the Heat, Barrett averages 0.3 more made 3-pointers (1.8) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: