NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Williams vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-133)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-139)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+140)
- Robert Williams III, in his last game on April 27 against the Hawks, recorded four points, six rebounds, two steals and three blocks.
- Williams’ points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (7.3) is 0.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Williams’ 7.4 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Williams is averaging 0.1 more assists than his mark for the year (1.4).
- Williams has knocked down 0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his season average.
- Monday’s over/under for Williams is 7.5. That is 0.5 less than his season average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 8.3 is 0.8 higher than his prop bet on Monday (7.5).
- He has collected 1.4 assists per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet on Monday (1.5).
Williams vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Williams is scoring 0.9 more points versus the 76ers than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the 76ers, Williams grabs 7.8 boards per game, 0.3 more than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the 76ers, Williams dishes out assists at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: