NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gobert vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Minnesota Timberwolves at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 12.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-161)
- Rudy Gobert, in his last game on April 23 against the Nuggets, put up 14 points, 15 rebounds and two blocks.
- In his past 10 games, Gobert is averaging 11.4 points, which is lower than his mark on the year (13.4).
- In his past 10 games, Gobert is averaging 11.5 rebounds, which is lower than his mark for the year (11.6).
- Gobert has dished out assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 0.6 more per contest — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Gobert has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- Gobert’s 13.4-point scoring average is 0.1 less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- He averages 0.9 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 12.5.
- His assists average — 1.2 — is 0.3 lower than Tuesday’s over/under.
Gobert vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Gobert is putting up 0.3 more points versus the Nuggets than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the Nuggets, Gobert grabs 10.7 boards per game, 1.8 less than his prop for this game.
- Against the Nuggets, Gobert picks up assists at the same rate as his prop for this matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: