NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hachimura vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-149)
- Rui Hachimura, in his last game on May 16 against the Nuggets, posted 17 points.
- Hachimura is averaging 11.2 points on the season and 8.6 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Hachimura is averaging 1.8 fewer rebounds than his mark for the year (4.5).
- Hachimura is averaging 0.9 assists for the season and 0.5 in his past 10 games.
- Hachimura has knocked down 0.8 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his season average.
- The 11.2 points Hachimura scores per game are 1.3 less than his over/under on Thursday (12.5).
- He has collected 4.5 rebounds per game, equal to his prop bet for Thursday.
- His assists average — 0.9 — is 0.4 higher than Thursday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He has knocked down 0.8 three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under on Thursday (0.5).
Hachimura vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Hachimura’s scoring average versus the Nuggets, which is 15.8, is 3.3 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Hachimura averages four boards when he hits the court against the Nuggets, 0.5 less than his prop (4.5) for this game.
- When playing versus the Nuggets, Hachimura averages 2.2 assists, 1.7 more than his prop bet.
- Hachimura averages 0.8 made treys in matchups with the Nuggets, 0.3 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: