NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Westbrook vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 23.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 9.5 (+105)
- Last time out, on April 20, Russell Westbrook posted 30 points, eight rebounds, 12 assists and three steals in a loss, 129-124, against the Suns.
- Westbrook has scored 3.3 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Westbrook has collected 5.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 less than his season average.
- Westbrook, over his last 10 games, is averaging 8.5 assists, which is higher than his mark for the year (7.5).
- Westbrook has made 2.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 more than his average for the season.
- The 23.5-point prop bet set for Westbrook on Saturday is 7.6 higher than his season scoring average.
- He collects 5.8 rebounds per game, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet on Saturday.
- His assists average — 7.5 — is 2.0 lower than Saturday’s prop bet.
- He drains 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet total on Saturday (1.5).
Westbrook vs. Suns Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Westbrook is averaging 2.7 fewer points versus the Suns.
- In games against the Suns, Westbrook’s 7.3 boards per game are 0.2 fewer than his prop for this game.
- Westbrook averages 7.2 assists versus the Suns. That’s 2.3 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When taking on the Suns, Westbrook averages 0.3 fewer made 3-pointers (1.2) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: