NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dinwiddie vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Brooklyn Nets vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 8.5 (+110)
- His last time on the court, in a 102-97 loss to the 76ers, Spencer Dinwiddie posted 20 points, seven assists and two steals.
- Dinwiddie is averaging 17.3 points for the year and 13.6 in his past 10 games.
- Dinwiddie has collected 3.8 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 more than his average for the season.
- Dinwiddie, over his last 10 games, is averaging 9.6 assists, which is higher than his mark for the year (6.5).
- Dinwiddie is averaging 2.3 made three-pointers on the season and 1.3 in his past 10 games.
- Dinwiddie’s 17.3-point scoring average is 0.2 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has picked up 6.5 assists per game, 2.0 less than his prop bet on Saturday (8.5).
- His 2.3 made three-pointers average is 0.8 higher than his over/under on Saturday.
Dinwiddie vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Dinwiddie averages 13.1 points when playing the 76ers, 4.4 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- Dinwiddie averages 6.4 assists when he plays the 76ers, 2.1 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Dinwiddie has made 0.5 fewer treys per game against the 76ers than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: