NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Curry vs. Kings Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Sacramento Kings
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: April 28, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 31.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-133)
- Stephen Curry, in his most recent game, posted 31 points and eight assists in a 123-116 win over the Kings.
- Curry’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (29.6) is 1.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Curry is averaging 1.7 fewer rebounds than his mark on the year (6.1).
- Curry has dished out 5.1 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Curry is averaging 0.4 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (4.9).
- Curry’s 29.4-point scoring average is 2.1 less than Friday’s over/under.
- He averages 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 5.5.
- He averages 6.3 assists, 0.8 more than Friday’s prop bet (5.5).
- His 4.9 made three-pointers average is 0.4 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
Curry vs. Kings Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Curry is averaging 0.6 fewer points versus the Kings.
- Curry averages 5.4 boards when he matches up against the Kings, 0.1 less than his prop (5.5) for this game.
- Curry averages 5.4 assists versus the Kings. That’s 0.1 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When up against the Kings, Curry averages 0.2 more made 3-pointers (4.7) than his over/under (4.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: