NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Curry vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 31.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-149)
- Stephen Curry, in his last game on April 30 against the Kings, recorded 50 points, eight rebounds and six assists.
- In his past 10 games, Curry is averaging 2.7 more points than his mark for the season (29.4).
- Curry’s 5.1 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this one.
- Curry has handed out 5.3 assists per game in his past 10, which is one fewer than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Curry is averaging 0.1 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (4.9).
- Curry is scoring 29.4 points per game this season, 2.1 fewer than his over/under on Tuesday.
- His per-game rebounding average of 6.1 is 0.6 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (5.5).
- His assists average — 6.3 — is 0.8 higher than Tuesday’s prop bet (5.5).
- He makes 4.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (4.5).
Curry vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Curry is averaging 6.0 fewer points versus the Lakers.
- Curry averages 4.4 boards when he hits the court against the Lakers, 1.1 less than his prop (5.5) for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Curry averages more assists versus the Lakers — to be specific, 0.5 more per game.
- Curry averages 3.1 made treys in matchups with the Lakers, which is 1.4 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: