NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: NBA TV, BSSC, and BSAZ
|Suns||-2.5 (-110)||O 226.5 (-110)||-145|
|Clippers||+2.5 (-110)||U 226.5 (-110)||+120|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Suns vs. Clippers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers are playing in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 3 next to come.
Suns vs. Clippers 2023 Key Stats
- Out of 82 games so far this year, the Suns have had 41 with over 226.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under.
- This year, 37 of Los Angeles’ 82 games have had a combined total higher than 226.5 points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 0.7 more points per game (227.2) than this game’s over/under (226.5).
- The Suns and the Clippers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 226.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under Phoenix has had set in matchups this season is 1.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Clippers this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Suns vs. Clippers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Phoenix has been favored 49 times and won 36, or 73.5%, of those games.
- The Suns have put together a record of 43-38-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Suns went 24-17 against the spread.
- Suns games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times this season.
- Los Angeles has been chosen as underdogs in 30 games this year and has walked away with the win nine times (30%) in those games.
- Against the spread, the Clippers are 40-42-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Clippers are 11-14.
- Los Angeles has played 82 games this year, and 40 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Clippers (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker has put up 27.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists for the Suns.
- Deandre Ayton adds 18 points, 1.7 assists and 10 rebounds per contest, while Chris Paul contributes with 13.9 points, 8.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds a game.
- Booker connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead active Suns.
- Paul grabs 1.5 steals per game. Bismack Biyombo collects 1.4 blocks a game.
Clippers Key Players
- Kawhi Leonard pours in 23.8 points per game. He also adds 6.5 rebounds per outing and 3.9 assists per contest.
- Ivica Zubac has per-game averages of 10.8 points, one assist and 9.9 rebounds this season.
- Russell Westbrook has also chipped in with 15.9 points, 7.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Eric Gordon makes 1.9 treys per game.
- Westbrook’s one steal and Zubac’s 1.3 blocks per game are vital to the Clippers’ defensive performance.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!