NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: TNT, BSSC, and BSAZ
|Suns||-7.5 (-110)||O 225.5 (-110)||-350|
|Clippers||+7.5 (-110)||U 225.5 (-110)||+260|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Suns vs. Clippers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Phoenix Suns will face the Los Angeles Clippers.
Suns vs. Clippers 2023 Key Stats
- The Suns and their opponent have combined to score over 225.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in 41 of 82 games this season.
- A total of 38 Los Angeles’ games this season (out of 82) have gone over 225.5 total points scored.
- The Suns and the Clippers combine to average 1.7 more points per game than the total of 225.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 224.7 points per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Phoenix’s games this year is 0.3 fewer points than the over/under of 225.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Clippers games this season is 1.2 more points than the point total of 225.5 for this outing.
Suns vs. Clippers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Phoenix has won 36 out of the 49 games, or 73.5%, in which it has been favored.
- The Suns have covered the spread in a matchup 43 times this season (43-38-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 10-10.
- Suns games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times this season.
- Los Angeles has come away with nine wins in the 30 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Clippers have beaten the spread 40 times in 82 games.
- The Clippers have won once ATS (1-4) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This year, 40 of Los Angeles’ 82 games have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Clippers (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker averages 27.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists for the Suns.
- Chris Paul adds 13.9 points, 8.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds a game, and Deandre Ayton contributes with 18 points, 1.7 assists and 10 rebounds per contest.
- Among active players, the Suns are led by Booker from long distance. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader (among active players) is Bismack Biyombo, who averages 1.4 per game. Paul leads active players on Phoenix averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Clippers Key Players
- Russell Westbrook’s performance this season has resulted in strong scoring and assists numbers, with 15.9 points per game and 7.5 assists per game to go with 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- Ivica Zubac has per-game averages of 10.8 points, one assist and 9.9 rebounds this season.
- Eric Gordon hits 1.9 treys per game.
- The Clippers’ defensive efforts get a lift from Westbrook (one steal per game) and Zubac (1.3 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!