NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: TNT, BSAZ, and BSSC
|Suns||-12.5 (-105)||O 224.5 (-110)||-650|
|Clippers||+12.5 (-115)||U 224.5 (-110)||+450|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Suns vs. Clippers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Phoenix Suns will face the Los Angeles Clippers.
Suns vs. Clippers 2023 Key Stats
- This year, the Suns games have gone over 224.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, 45 (out of 82) times.
- Los Angeles has played in 40 games this year (48.8% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 224.5 points.
- The Suns and Clippers average 2.7 more points between them than the total of 224.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (224.7) than this game’s total of 224.5 points.
- Phoenix’s average total in outings this season has been 225.2, 0.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average total for Clippers games this year is 2.2 more points than the point total of 224.5 for this outing.
Suns vs. Clippers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Phoenix has won 36, or 73.5%, of the 49 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Suns have gone 43-38-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 12.5 points or more so far this season, the Suns went 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, Suns games have hit the over 42 times.
- Los Angeles has been chosen as underdogs in 30 games this year and has walked away with the win nine times (30%) in those games.
- The Clippers are 40-42-0 against the spread this year.
- Los Angeles has seen 40 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Clippers (+ 12.5)
- Pick OU:
Suns Key Players
- Devin Booker averages 27.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists for the Suns.
- Deandre Ayton adds 18 points, 1.7 assists and 10 rebounds per matchup, while Chris Paul contributes with 13.9 points, 8.9 assists and 4.3 rebounds a game.
- Booker is the top active three-point shooter for the Suns, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader (among active players) is Bismack Biyombo, who averages 1.4 per game. Paul leads active players on Phoenix averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Clippers Key Players
- Kawhi Leonard scores 23.8 points per game. He also contributes 6.5 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
- This season, Ivica Zubac has a statline that includes 10.8 points, one assist and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Russell Westbrook also contributes with 15.9 points, 7.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Eric Gordon averages 1.9 made threes per game.
- Westbrook’s one steal and Zubac’s 1.3 blocks per game are vital to the Clippers’ defensive performance.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!