NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Harris vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia 76ers at Boston Celtics
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+115)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+140)
- In his last game, Tobias Harris totaled 25 points and 12 rebounds in a win (96-88) against the Nets.
- In his past 10 games, Harris is averaging 0.2 fewer points than his mark on the year (14.7).
- Harris has averaged six rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 1.5 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Harris has handed out 2.2 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 less than his season average.
- Harris is averaging 1.7 made three-pointers on the year and 1.5 in his past 10 games.
- Harris’ 14.7-point scoring average is 1.8 less than Monday’s over/under.
- He pulls down 5.7 rebounds per game, 1.8 fewer than his prop bet on Monday.
- His assist average — 2.5 per game — is the same as Monday’s prop bet.
- He has hit 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet total on Monday (1.5).
Harris vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Harris’ scoring average versus the Celtics (14.3) is 2.2 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Harris averages 5.3 boards when he suits up against the Celtics, 2.2 less than his prop (7.5) for this game.
- Harris averages 2.1 assists when he plays the Celtics, 0.4 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Harris averages 1.4 made treys in games against the Celtics, which is 0.1 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: