NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Craig vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-118)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-250)
- His last time on the court, in a 136-130 win over the Clippers, Torrey Craig had .
- In his past 10 games, Craig is averaging 11.7 points, which is higher than his mark for the year (7.4).
- Craig is averaging 5.4 rebounds on the season and 4.0 in his past 10 games.
- Craig has dished out 1.2 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 fewer than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Craig is averaging 1.6 made threes, which is higher than his mark for the year (1.3).
- The 7.4 points Craig scores per game are 0.1 less than his over/under on Saturday (7.5).
- His per-game rebounding average of 5.4 is 0.9 higher than his prop bet on Saturday (4.5).
- He averages 1.5 assists, 1.0 more than Saturday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He has hit 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under on Saturday.
Craig vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Craig averages 7.7 points versus the Nuggets, 0.2 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Nuggets, Craig’s 4.1 boards per game are 0.4 fewer than his prop for this game.
- Craig averages one assist when he plays the Nuggets, 0.5 more than his prop bet.
- Versus the Nuggets, Craig has connected on the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: