NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. Grizzlies Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 3.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-161)
- In a 111-101 win over the Grizzlies (his last time out), Troy Brown Jr. posted two points.
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 3.6 fewer points than his mark for the year (7.1).
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 1.1 fewer rebounds than his mark on the year (4.1).
- Brown is averaging 1.3 assists on the season and 1.2 in his past 10 games.
- Brown is averaging 1.4 made three-pointers for the year and 0.8 in his past 10 games.
- The 3.5-point prop total set for Brown on Monday is 3.6 less than his season scoring average (7.1).
- He has collected 4.1 rebounds per game, 1.6 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- He averages 1.3 assists, 0.8 more than Monday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He has knocked down 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under on Monday (0.5).
Brown vs. Grizzlies Props Insights
- Brown’s scoring average versus the Grizzlies, which is 5.2, is 1.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Brown averages 2.9 boards versus the Grizzlies, 0.4 more than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- When playing versus the Grizzlies, Brown averages 0.9 assists, 0.4 more than his prop bet.
- In matchups with the Grizzlies, Brown has connected on 0.3 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: